By using this website you warrant to us that (a) you are at least 18 years old; and (b) the rules,negative effects of social media thesis statement statutes, regulations, court decisions or other acts of government (a�?Lawsa�?) allow you to access this Website.
- Information Collected
- Information provided by Web Beacons, Cookies, and Similar Files (a�?Cookiesa�?):
- Certain portions of the Website will only function properly how to thesis statement example if you consent to the placement of Cookies on your device(s). If you consent, we may place them on your device(s) and they will collect anonymous, non-identifiable information. This includes IP address, operating system, screen resolution, browser type, and Website usage (what pages are accessed and how often, referring or exit pages and URLs). We will not connect this information with your Personal Information and will not collect information about you once you leave the Website.
- You have the option to set your browsera��s privacy settings to reject Cookies. This will prevent the Cookies from collecting any of the information mentioned above. However, if you do not accept Cookies, certain features or sections of the Website may become unavailable or may not function correctly.
- Use and Disclosure of Information
- Inform you about new games, activities, and features added on the Website, as well as provide personalized services and recommendations.
- Provide all the services, products or features you have requested on the Website. This includes but is not limited to answering questions and responding to your requests and emails;
- Combine the information provided by you in various forms (emails or offline) with the information provided via the Website;
- Communicate with you via emails and newsletters or requesting feedback or input about your experience on the Website;
- Improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new services, features or promotions by tracking, storing, and analyzing trends and user preferences;
- Comply with all the applicable Laws. This includes record-keeping and document retention Laws. This may include paper or electronic records, creation and maintenance of archival copies of electronic data or backup media or servers.
- Personal Information Disclosure. We may disclose your Personal Information and any other information we collect about you:
- To law enforcement or public agencies (schools or children services) in response to their request(s) or if we believe that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime;
- When required to do so by Laws via a court order or subpoena;
- To a prospective purchaser of OzCasinoGames acquiring all or most of the assets related to OzCasinoGames, to the extent permitted by Laws;
- As we deem necessary to protect the Website, its users, our property and personnel, or as necessary to enforce the terms of the User Agreement.
- Other Disclosures of Personal Information to Third-Parties. We will never sell, transfer, or disclose your Personal Information to third-parties for their own marketing, commercial or promotional purposes without notice to you. If we intend to collect and/or disclose Personal Information for such purposes or if certain features on the Website require such disclosure, we will notify you first.
- Disclosure of Non-Personal Information or Aggregated/Anonymous Information. We may disclose certain aggregated information, anonymous information that is collected automatically to third parties as we deem appropriate for our business purposes. This includes improving the Website and modifying or adding features and services.
- Opting Out
- If you want to modify, review or erase any of your Personal Information or want to stop receiving promotional or commercial communications from us, you can contact us at support [@] ozcasinogames.com. Make sure you clearly indicate your data and data privacy preferences and please include the email address you used to provide the information to us. This way, we can verify your request. If at your request we erase your Personal Information, we will inform third parties to which we have previously disclosed the information to that request them to erase any links to or copies of that information.
- You can object to the use of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. We use the Personal Information you provide to us to inform you about new games and features from OzCasinoGames. You can, however, object to such use at any time.
- Our email messages contain instructions or a link at the bottom for the purpose of adjusting your email subscription preferences. If you prefer not to receive e-mails from us, follow the instructions and you will be removed from our mailing list. It may take 10 days for us to process your request.
- You may notify us about your preferences by email or fax at any time. Your request will remain in effect until you notify us otherwise. You may, however, receive marketing offers directly from third parties that we disclosed your information to prior to the processing of your request.
- We reserve the right to verify the identity of any person that makes an opt-out or correct/update request. We have no liability resulting from false or erroneous requests.
- Third Party Ads and Links
We use both technological and procedural measures to protect all the Personal Information you provide to us. We also urge you to select usernames and passwords that are difficult to hack and to keep them secret. We take the protection of your Personal Information very seriously, but we cannot guarantee the safety or privacy of your Personal Information. By continuing to use the Website, you acknowledge, understand, and agree that communication via the Internet and the security measures in connection with such type of communication are not failsafe or foolproof. There is always the possibility that data, including Personal Information, may be lost or intercepted by unauthorized parties during transmission or after receipt. You agree that OzCasinoGames has no liability whatsoever in connection with such events.
- Liability, Disclaimers and Indemnity